Omnia 943S, Jacksonville Solid Brass Lever with Square Rose
The Jacksonville Lever with Square Rose is one of Omnia's most popular designs. Its modern look makes it a great choice for remodels. It is available as a dummy, passage, or privacy function in modern finishes including polished chrome and satin nickel. This Jacksonville Solid Brass Lever with Square Rose will fit 1-3/8 inch, 1-3/4 inch, or 2 inch thick doors with either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Also Available: Jacksonville Lever with Round Rose
Features of the Modern Jacksonville Lever with Square Rose:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia 943S Contemporary Jacksonville Door Lever:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 4-7/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-5/8"
- Rose Length: 2-9/16" square
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws