Omnia #43S, Sleek Stainless Steel Lever with Square Rose
The Sleek Stainless Steel Door Lever with Square Rose is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. This interior leverset is great for modern homes or offices. After all, Omnia is known for quality craftsmanship that can withstand heavy traffic. This satin stainless steel lever will fit most pre-drilled doors and has an adjustable backset for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. It will fit doors with thicknesses of 1-3/8 inches, 1-3/4 inches, or 2 inches.
Also Available: Sleek Lever with Round Rose
Features for the Stainless Steel Sleek Street Lever:
- Residential and Commercial Doors
- Fits most standard door cut outs
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia #43S Sleek Street Stainless Steel Door Lever:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- Lever Length: 4-7/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-5/8"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 11/16"
- Rose Length: 2-1/2" square
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Overall Projection: 3-1/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Concealed screw rose.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws