Kwikset 914TRLZW, Arched Smartcode WiFi Touch Pad Lock
The Kwikset Arched Z-Wave Deadbolt works with Amazon Alexa via Samsung SmartThings or Wink. Home Connect technology allows this Kwikset SmartCode keyless entry lock to communicate wirelessly to security and home automation systems via Z-Wave, so you can lock and unlock your front door as well as check the current status right from your smart phone. This Arched WiFi Touch Pad Deadbolt can lock automatically after 30 seconds. It can also be programmed to show the status of the deadbolt by flashing green when it is unlocked and amber when it is locked. This Smart Deadbolt is great not only for your family's home but also for rental properties and hotels. The smartcode technology means you'll never have to replace a lock again when tenants leave and you'll always have access you your property. The Z-Wave connection means no more turning the car around just to make sure you locked the front door.
The deadbolt is operated by a keypad or key on the exterior side, and by a thumb turn on the inside. Alarm Sounds after three (3) consecutive incorrect codes are entered for added security. Patented side locking bar design replaces traditional pin and tumbler design to prevent against lock bumping. The Smart Key lock cylinder is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
If you don't have a smart hub, you can still use this deadbolt. It allows for 30 programmable codes plus master code feature for added security.
Features of the Kwikset 914 Touch Pad Deadbolt:
- ANSI/BHMI Grade 2
- One touch locking with a motorized deadbolt.
- Full 1" throw steel deadbolt.
- 128-bit encryption security
- Four to eight digit personal entry code.
- SmartKey lock cylinder.
- 30 code capacity plus a master code.
- Low battery warning.
- No wiring means it is easy to install.
- Easy to program.
- Easy to use.
- 20 minute fire rating - UL certified
- Requires 4 AA batteries.
- Keypad stays lit for 30 seconds of inactivity.
- Kwikset 914TRLZW Installation Manual (PDF)
- Kwikset 914TRLZW Programming Manual (PDF)
Specifications for the Touch Pad Deadbolt:
- Outside Plate Width: 2-13/16"
- Outside Plate Height: 4-7/16"
- Outside Plate Projection: 1-3/16"
- Inside Plate Width: 3-1/4"
- Inside Plate Height: 7-1/4"
- Inside Plate Projection: 1-3/4"
- Adjustable Backset for both 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Fits 2-1/8" Crossbore Hole (Standard Pre-Drilled Door)