First Impressions SD-DVS01012, Solid Brass Hexagon Glass Door Pull
The Hexagon Glass Door Pull is very modern with a unique shape. This door handle can be thru-bolt mounted or back-to-back mounted on any glass door including store fronts and shower doors. It is available in a huge selection of finishes. The Hexagon Shower Door Pull is 12 inches long with 8 inch mounting centers.
Also Available Hexagon Door Pull in other sizes.
Specifications of the First Impressions SD-DVS01012 Davis Hexagon Shower Door Pull:
- Total Length: 12"
- Center to Center Mount: 8"
- Pull Handle Diameter: 1"
- Total Projection: 2-3/4"
- Clearance: 1-3/4"
- Pull Handle Material: Solid Brass
- Pull Bracket Material: Solid Brass
- Door Mounting: 1/4" to 1/2" thick glass doors.
- First Impressions DVS01 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
Note: This door pull is handmade in the USA when you order it—allowing it to be custom designed to fit your specific door application, including Other Lengths up to 8 feet. Unfortunately, because of the made-to-order nature of the door handle, it is Not Returnable. Please Contact Us with your requirements or if you have any questions.
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Back-to-Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Packaged with 1 door pull, 2 inside screw covers, plus mounting hardware for mounting on 1/4" to 1/2" thick glass shower doors.