AHI SIG121/204, Modern Stainless Steel Lever with Square Rose
The Square Lever with Square Rose is made out of solid stainless steel. Choose from either satin stainless steel or polished stainless steel finishes. This ADA compliant leverset will fit standard 2-1/8 inch door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches. Choose from dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG121/204 Leverset:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG121 Stainless Steel Lever With Square Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 4-3/4" (120 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 3/4" (20 mm)
- Projection: 1-11/16" (43 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Length: 2-1/2" (64 mm) squared
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- AHI SIG121 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide