AHI SIG119, Uptown Stainless Steel Leverset
The Uptown Stainless Steel Lever is available has a satin stainless steel finish. Its modern design makes it great for any contemporary space. Choose from dummy, passsage, and privacy functions. The AHI SIG119 Leverset will fit standard 2-1/8 inch door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches.
Features of the Stainless Steel Uptown Leverset:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the AHI SIG119 Uptown Stainless Steel Lever:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 4-1/2" (115 mm)
- Projection: 2-1/16" (53 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- AHI SIG119 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide