AHI SIG103-622S, Contemporary Samurai Lever in Black
The Samurai Leverset comes with a matte black finish. Its sleek design pared with the modern black with silver ring detailing make it a stunning choice for contemporary homes. This Black Modern Samurai Door Lever is available for either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and is adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches. Choose from dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Also Available AHI SIG103 in Satin Stainless Steel
Features of the Black Modern Samurai Door Lever:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG103 Stainless Steel Lever:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black with Silver Ring Details
- Lever Length: 5-1/2" (140 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Projection: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- AHI SIG103/622 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide