AHI SIG117/204, Contemporary Stainless Steel Lever with Square Rose
The Modern Square Leverset has a matching square rosette for a contemporary look. This stainless steel door lever features a concealed screw rose (no screws show) with self aligning spring assisted levers for a clean look. This ADA compliant leverset will fit standard 2-1/8" door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches. Choose from dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG117/204 Leverset:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG117 Stainless Steel Lever With Square Rose:
- Material: 304 Solid Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-5/16" (135 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 3/4" (20 mm)
- Projection: 2-3/16" (55 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Length: 2-1/2" (64 mm) squared
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- AHI SIG117 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide