Global ED-501 Touch Bar Rim Exit Device
This Exit Door Lock is for use on hollow metal or wood doors where there is no projection on the door face. A Grade 1 (Highest Grade) Touch Bar Rim Exit Device, sutiable for heavy duty commercial and industrial applications.
These exit door lock devices are non-handed for doors 26" to 36" wide. The latch and springs are made from long lasting high strength stainless steel. These exit door lock devices are listed by U.L./U.L.C. and comply with U.L. 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) for positive pressure.
Features and Specifications of the Global ED-501-AL Rim Exit Device:
- Material: Powder Coated Steel push bar, stainless steel springs
- Finish: Aluminum
- Latch: Stainless Steel, 3/4" throw - 5/8" deadlatch
- Backset: 2-3/4" Covers 161 prep, includes latch & strike filler plates
- Strike: Surface mounted for 5/8" stop with shim
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Stile: 3" minimum
- Handing: Reversible, non-handed
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" up to 2"
- Door Width: 36", Field sizable to 26"
- Mounting Height: Recommended installation at 41" from finished floor to center line of push rail
- Fasteners: Furnished with sheet metal and machine screws
- Dogging: 1/2" of a turn 7/32" hex key
- UL Listed: 12PJ SA 32524
- Grade 1
- Warranty: 1 Year
Available Exterior Trim:
- Rim Cylinder Lock: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked.
- Pull Plate with Rim Lock Cylinder: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked.
- Pull Plate: Dummy Function - Used as a door pull only.
- Keyed Classroom Lever: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key. ADA compliant Lever.
- Keyed Storeroom Lever: Storeroom Function (ANSI F09) - Outside entrance by lever only when released by key (Lever only opens door when the key is turned). Key removable only when locked. ADA compliant Lever.
- Passage Lever: Passage Function (ANSI F14) - Outside entrance by lever for doors that don't need locking. ADA compliant Lever.
- Keyed Classroom Ball Knob: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key.
- Thumb Lift Classroom Handleset: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Thumb Lift locked and unlocked by Key.