DWD-MJRP60-622, Matte Black 60 Inch Stainless Steel Offset Door Pull
The Matte Black 48 Inch Offset Pull can be thru-bolt mounted, surface mounted, or back-to-back mounted on wood, fiberglass, glass, or metal doors. It is made from tubular stainless steel for durability and versatility. This extra long door handle is great on even the biggest doors in both commercial and residential applications. The 60 Inch Matte Black Stainless Steel Offset Pull has a 4 inch offset and an 61-1/2 inch overall length.
Also available in other lengths: 24" Door Pull, 36" Door Pull, or 48" Door Pull
Specifications for the Contemporary Matte Black Stainless Steel Door Pull:
- Finish: Matte Black
- Material: Tubular Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 61-1/2"
- Mounting Center to Center: 60"
- Projection: 3-3/8"
- Offset: 3-15/16"
- Handle Dimensions: 1 x 1-1/2 (rectangular)
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.