DWD-MJRP60-613, Oil Rubbed Bronze 60 Inch Stainless Steel Offset Door Pull
The Oil Rubbed Bronze 60 Inch Offset Pull is long enough to stand out on even the largest of doors. It can be thru-bolt mounted, surface mounted, or back-to-back mounted. The 60 Inch Oil Rubbed Bronze Stainless Steel Offset Pull can be used on commercial and residential doors made out of wood, fiberglass, glass, or metal. It is just over 5 feet in length overall and it has a comfortable 1 x 1-1/2 inch rectangular grip.
Also available in other lengths: 24" Door Pull, 36" Door Pull, or 48" Door Pull
Specifications for the Contemporary Oil Rubbed Bronze Stainless Steel Door Pull:
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Material: Tubular Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 61-1/2"
- Mounting Center to Center: 60"
- Projection: 3-3/8"
- Offset: 3-15/16"
- Handle Dimensions: 1 x 1-1/2 (rectangular)
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.