DWD-MJRP24-630, Satin Stainless Steel 24 Inch Offset Pull
The 24 Inch Satin Stainless Steel Offset Pull is a great door handle for both residential and commercial spaces. Its stainless steel construction makes it easy to care for and will hold up under heavy use. This Satin Stainless Steel 24 Inch Offset Pull can be thru-bolt mounted, surface mounted, or back-to-back mounted (as long as you order 2 pulls) on wood, glass, fiberglass, or metal doors. It has an overall length of 25-1/2 inches and the grip measures 1 x 1-1/2.
Also available in other lengths: 36" Door Pull, 48" Door Pull, or 60" Door Pull
Specifications for the DWD MJRP24-630 Contemporary Satin Stainless Steel Door Pull:
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Material: Tubular Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 25-1/2"
- Mounting Center to Center: 24"
- Projection: 3-3/8"
- Offset: 3-15/16"
- Handle Dimensions: 1 x 1-1/2 (rectangular)
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.