Bommer LB4312C-350, 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 5/8" Radius Heavy Duty Spring Hinge
Packaged complete with a Pair (2) Single Action Spring Door Hinges, Tension Adjusting Tool, Locking Pins plus #10 x 3/4" Wood Screws and #10-24 x 1/2" machine screws. Utilizes ANSI template screw hole pattern for use with wood or metal doors.
Bommer spring hinges are UL Listed for fire door applications, certified Grade 1 (highest grade) for 1 million cycles and made in the USA. Pivot point aligns with residential butt hinges gage .123 to .134
The included Tension Tool is use to adjust spring tension. The Locking Pins hold the Spring in tension after it is set. These adjustable tension spring hinges allow you to determine how much closing force you apply to the door (how hard/fast the door self closes).
Specifications for Bommer LB4312C-350 Spring Hinge
- Hinge Material: Durable Steel
- Height: 3-1/2"
- Width: 3-1/2"
- Corners: 5/8" Radius
- Gauge of Metal: .130 (Heavy Duty)
- Number of Holes: 6
- Standard Template Hole Pattern
- Wood Screws: #10 x 3/4"
- Machine Screws: #10-24 x 1/2"
- Adjustable Spring Torque
- UL Listed for fire door applications.
- BHMA Certified Grade 1 for 1 million cycles.
- Full Mortise - ANSI K81071F
- Bommer LB4312C-350 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a pair (2 Hinges).