Global SVB Series Standard Commercial Grade 2 Door Knobs
This SVB Series standard commercial knobs are Grade 2 ball knobs. It is available in passage, privacy, entrance, classroom, and storeroom functions. It will fit doors 1-3/4 inches up to 2 inches thick.
Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.4, Series 4000, Grade 2. Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of A label (3 hours) and less, UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4'0" x 8'0"
Specifications for the Global SVB Series Commercial Knob:
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/4" to 2" thick.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 161 door prep.
- Backsets: Standard 2-3/4", Optional 2-3/8"
- Strike: ANSI 1-1/4” – 4-7/8” strike
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw stainless steel 3 hour UL rated.
- Keyways: SC1 "C" Standard (for keyed functions).
- Cylinder: Brass 6-pin cylinder keyed to 6-pins (for keyed functions).
- Rose Diameter: 2-15/16"
- Finish: Standard Satin Stainless
- Manufactures Warranty: Lifetime Mechanical - 10 Year Finish
When Selecting a Function:
- Passage (Hall or Closet)(ANSI F75-2): Latchbolt operated by knob from either side at all times. For doors that don't need locking.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom)(ANSI F76-2): Latchbolt operated by knob from either side or emergency release in outside knob. Outside locked by push button on inside knob. Outside knob unlocked by emergency release in outside knob, rotating inside knob or closing door.
- Keyed Entry (ANSI F81-2): Outside knob locked by push/turn button inside. When outside knob is locked by push button inside - key from outside or rotating inside knob unlocks outside knob. When outside knob is locked by pushing and turning the button inside - key from outside or rotating inside knob retracts the latch but does not unlock outside knob.
- Storeroom (ANSI F86-2): Outside knob fixed. Entry by key only. Inside knob always free (unlocked).
- Classroom (ANSI F84): Latchbolt operated by a lever from either side. Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.