DWD-SQPULL48-613, 48" Oil Rubbed Bronze Door Pull
The 48 Inch Oil Rubbed Bronze Door Pull has a 3 foot center to center. It has a modern, square design. This door pull can be thru-bolt mounted, surface mounted, or back-to-back mounted on wood, fiberglass, glass, or metal doors. Just make sure you order 2 pulls if you choose the back-to-back option. The oil rubbed bronze finish appears rich and chocolatey with no highlights. The sturdy 1-3/16 inch tubing makes it strong enough for heavy doors while still being comfortable in the hand.
Also available in Matte Black Finish and
24" Door Pull or
36" Door Pull
Specifications for the DWD SQULL48-613 Contemporary Matte Black Door Pull:
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 48"
- Mounting Center to Center: 36"
- Total Projection: 3-1/8"
- Clearance: 2"
- Tubing Diameter: 1-3/16" square
- ADA Compliant Door Hardware
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.