Bommer LB8002-454N-630, 4-1/2" x 4" x Square Corners Stainless Steel Hinge
These 4-1/2" x 4" stainless steel hinges use a special nylon bearing material that is maintenance free and requires little to no oil or grease. The special nylon bearings eliminate the use of any steel parts that could easy rust.
Package includes one (1) complete hinge with matching finish stainless steel flathead, Phillips Drive #12 x 1-1/4" wood screws and 12-24 x 1/2" machine screws. Security Non-Removable Pin (NRP) for exterior outswing doors, prevents the hinge pins removal by vandals and thieves.
Also available: with removable pin use Bommer LB8002-454-630
Fitted with a high grade, Non-Removable, rust resistant, stainless steel flush tip hinge pin. Medium duty door hinge, standard .134" thickness. Standard full mortise hinge with 3 knuckle design.
Specifications for the Bommer LB8002-454N-630 4-1/2" x 4" Stainless Steel Hinge:
- Hinge Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Height: 4-1/2"
- Width: 4"
- Corners: Square
- Hinge Pin: Stainless Steel, Non-Removable
- Bearing: Nylon Bearings
- Hinge Type: Full Mortise
- Thickness: 0.134"
- Non-Removable Pin for Security
- Standard Template Hole Pattern
- Full Mortise - Conforms to ANSI A5112 for Bearing Hinges
- Wood Screws: 4 ea. #12 x 1-1/4"
- Machine Screws: 8 ea. #12-24 x 1/2"
- Bommer LB8002-454N Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
Package with stainless steel machine screws and wood screws. For use with both metal and wood doors.
Sold Individually (1 door hinge)