Baldwin PD016-ENTR, Boulder Mortise Pocket Door Keyed Entry Set
The Boulder Pocket Door Keyed Entry Set comes with everything you need to add a keyed lock to any sliding door including two flush pulls and a keyed mortise. The Boulder Mortise Pocket Door Keyed Entry Set has a lovely arched design that makes it a great choice for almost any home. It is available for 1-3/4 inch, 2 inch, 2-1/4 inch or 2-1/2 inch door thicknesses with a 2-1/2 inch backset.
Pocket Door Keyed Lock: Use when a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside.
Also Available Matching: Passage Set and Privacy Set
Specifications of the Boulder Sliding Door Trim:
- Overall Width: 2.3"
- Overall Height: 9.3"
- Projection: .16"
- Cup Width: 1.5"
- Cup Height: 6.2"
- Cup Depth: .24"
Door Thickness: 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4" or 2-1/2"
- Mortise Case Height: 6-9/16"
- Mortise Case Width: 3/4"
- Mortise Case Depth: 3-3/8"
- Mortise Case Material: Steel
- Mortise Edge Face Height: 8"
- Mortise Edge Face Width: 1"
- Backset: 2-1/2"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Baldwin Mortise Lock Installation Template (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) arched flush pulls, a keyed mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.