Baldwin PD016-PRIV, Boulder Mortise Pocket Door Privacy Set
A privacy sliding pocket door pull like this one made by Baldwin features a thumbturn on the interior that throws and retracts the latch. Since it is just for privacy--normally used on bedroom and bathroom doors--it has an emergency release node on the exterior for easy unlocking in case of emergency. The Boulder Pocket Door Privacy Set has a lovely arched design that makes it a great choice for almost any home. It is for doors with a 2-1/2 inch backset that are at least 1.75 inches thick.
Pocket Door Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via emergency turn. Privacy locks do not offer security, they offer privacy.
Also Available Matching: Passage Set and Keyed Entry Function
Specifications of the Boulder Sliding Door Trim:
- Overall Width: 2.3"
- Overall Height: 9.3"
- Projection: .16"
- Cup Width: 1.5"
- Cup Height: 6.2"
- Cup Depth: .24"
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1.75"
- Mortise Case Height: 6-9/16"
- Mortise Case Width: 3/4"
- Mortise Case Depth: 3-3/8"
- Mortise Case Material: Steel
- Mortise Edge Face Height: 8"
- Mortise Edge Face Width: 1"
- Backset: 2-1/2"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Baldwin Mortise Lock Installation Template (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) arched flush pulls, a privacy mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.