B60ADD/61073, Single Cylinder Addison Deadbolt for Thick Doors
Neither old-fashioned nor too contemporary, the Addison Thick Door Single Cylinder Deadbolt front door lock is very now. This deadbolt is for use on 2-1/4 inch - 4 inch thick doors or gates. It has an adjustable backset for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. The Thick Door Addison Deadbolt is a single cylinder lock, meaning that the deadbolt is locked and unlocked through the use of a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Features of the Traditional Single Cylinder Thick Door Deadbolt:
- Door frame strike reinforced with 3" screws for extra security.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1 auxiliary lock.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Has an anti-pick shield around the cylinder
- Solid brass cylinder and trim.
Specifications of the Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Addison Trim:
- Height: 4"
- Width: 2-27/32"
- Adjustable for 2-1/4" up to 4" thick doors
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8” or 2-3/4”
- Strike: 1-1/8” x 2-3/4”, 1/4” radius corner
- Cylinder: 5-pin, C Keyway
Note: For use with 2-1/4" to 4" Thick Doors. For standard 1-3/4" thick doors use the Addison Single Cylinder Deadbolt