Schlage B60ADD, Single Cylinder Addison Deadbolt
The Addison Single Cylinder Deadbolt is a stunning example of traditional design for the modern homeowner. Neither old-fashioned nor too contemporary, this front door lock is very now. It has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch. It is also adjustable for 1-3/8 inch up to 1-3/4 inch door thicknesses.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Also Available Addison Deadbolt for 2-1/4" - 4" thick doors
Features of the Traditional Addison Single Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Door frame strike reinforced with 3" screws for extra security.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1 auxiliary lock.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Has an anti-pick shield around the cylinder
- Solid brass cylinder and trim.
Specifications of the Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Addison Trim:
- Height: 4"
- Width: 2-27/32"
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick doors
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8” or 2-3/4”
- Strike: 1-1/8” x 2-3/4”, 1/4” radius corner
- Cylinder: 5-pin, C Keyway