B60CEN/61073, Single Cylinder Century Deadbolt for Thick Doors
This modern deadbolt is for use on 2-1/4 inch - 4 inch thick doors or gates. It has an adjustable backset for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. The Thick Door Century Deadbolt is a single cylinder lock, meaning that the deadbolt is locked and unlocked through the use of a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside. The modern look of this single cylinder deadbolt makes it the perfect addition to any contemporary space.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Features of the Modern Single Cylinder Thick Door Deadbolt:
- Door frame strike reinforced with 3" screws for extra security.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1 auxiliary lock.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Has an anti-pick shield around the cylinder
- Solid brass cylinder and trim.
Specifications of the Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Century Trim:
- Height: 4-5/32" (4.15")
- Width: 2-27/32" (2.84")
- Adjustable for 2-1/4" up to 4" thick doors
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8” or 2-3/4”
- Strike: 1-1/8” x 2-3/4”, 1/4” radius corner
- Cylinder: 5-pin, C Keyway
Note: For use with 2-1/4" to 4" Thick Doors. For standard 1-3/4" thick doors use the Century Single Cylinder Deadbolt