Single Cylinder Rectangular Deadbolt for Extra Thick Doors
This modern deadbolt is for use on 2-1/4 inch - 4 inch thick doors or gates. It has an adjustable backset for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. The Thick Door Rectangular Deadbolt is a single cylinder lock, meaning that the deadbolt is locked and unlocked through the use of a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside. The modern look of this single cylinder deadbolt makes it the perfect addition to any contemporary space.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Other style Thick Door Locks.
Features of the Extra Thick Door Rectangular Deadbolt:
- Door frame strike reinforced with 3" screws for extra security.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1 auxiliary lock.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Has an anti-pick shield around the cylinder
- Solid brass cylinder and trim.
Specifications of the DB60CEN/61073 Extra Thick Door Rectangular Deadbolt:
- Height: 4-5/32" (4.15")
- Width: 2-27/32" (2.84")
- Door Thickness: 2-1/4" to 4" Thick Door
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8” or 2-3/4”
- Strike: 1-1/8” x 2-3/4”, 1/4” radius corner
- Cylinder: 5-pin, C Keyway
Note: For use with 2-1/4" to 4" Thick Doors. For standard 1-3/4" thick doors use the Rectangular Deadbolt