Schlage B60CEN, Single Cylinder Century Deadbolt
The unique design of Schlage's Century Single Cylinder Deadbolt is perfect for even the most modern home. The sleek, slightly curved rose has concealed screws. It fits standard door cutouts and has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". It is adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" door thicknesses. The modern look of this single cylinder deadbolt makes it the perfect addition to any contemporary space.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Also Available Century Deadbolt for 2-1/4" - 4" thick doors
Features of the Modern Single Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Door frame strike reinforced with 3" screws for extra security.
- ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 1 auxiliary lock.
- Comes packaged with two keys.
- 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Has an anti-pick shield around the cylinder
- Solid brass cylinder and trim.
Specifications of the Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Century Trim:
- Height: 4-5/32" (4.15")
- Width: 2-27/32" (2.84")
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick doors
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8” or 2-3/4”
- Strike: 1-1/8” x 2-3/4”, 1/4” radius corner
- Cylinder: 5-pin, C Keyway