Baldwin PD007-ENTR, Palo Alto Arched Pocket Door Keyed Lockset
This Keyed Entryset comes with everything you need to add a keyed lock to any sliding door. The arched design of the Keyed Entry Palo Alto Pocket Door Set is sleek and clean, spanning the gap between classic tastes and the need for modern designs. It is available for 1-1/2 inch, 1-3/4 inch, 2 inch, 2-1/4 inch or 2-1/2 inch door thicknesses with a 2-1/2 inch backset.
Pocket Door Keyed Lock: Use when a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside.
Also Available Matching: Passage Set and Privacy Set
Specifications of the Palo Alto Sliding Door Trim:
- Overall Width: 2.4"
- Overall Height: 8.1"
- Projection: .15"
- Cup Width: 1.6"
- Cup Height: 6.5"
- Cup Depth: .25"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4" or 2-1/2"
- Mortise Case Height: 6-9/16"
- Mortise Case Width: 3/4"
- Mortise Case Depth: 3-3/8"
- Mortise Case Material: Steel
- Mortise Edge Face Height: 8"
- Mortise Edge Face Width: 1"
- Backset: 2-1/2"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Baldwin Mortise Lock Installation Template (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) flush pulls, a keyed mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.