Baldwin PD007-PRIV, Palo Alto Arched Pocket Door Privacy Set
The Palo Alto Mortise Pocket Door Hardware made by Baldwin is normally used on sliding pocket doors where privacy is desired. The mortise lock can be thrown and retracted by either the thumbturn on the interior or by turning the node on the exterior; and since this lockset is for privacy only, it can be unlocked from the outside in case of an emergency. It can be used on doors that have a 2-1/2 inch backset that are at least 1.75 inches thick. The Privacy Palo Alto Pocket Door Set comes packaged with everything you'll need for one door: 2 pulls, a privacy mortise, and the mounting hardware.
Pocket Door Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via emergency turn. Privacy locks do not offer security, they offer privacy.
Also Available Matching: Passage Set and Keyed Entry Function
Specifications of the Palo Alto Sliding Door Trim:
- Overall Width: 2.4"
- Overall Height: 8.1"
- Projection: .15"
- Cup Width: 1.6"
- Cup Height: 6.5"
- Cup Depth: .25"
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1.375"
- Mortise Case Height: 6-9/16"
- Mortise Case Width: 3/4"
- Mortise Case Depth: 3-3/8"
- Mortise Case Material: Steel
- Mortise Edge Face Height: 8"
- Mortise Edge Face Width: 1"
- Backset: 2-1/2"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Baldwin Mortise Lock Installation Template (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) flush pulls, a privacy mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.