ABH 2600, Electromagnetic Door Holder Floor Mount
Electromagnetic Door Holders like the ABH 2600 Electromagnetic Door Holder Floor Mount are typically used on fire / smoke barrier doors in conjunction with fire alarm systems and a door closer. Durring a non-emergency situation--when the fire alarm is not triggered--the door is held in the open position by a magnet. By itself, it has about 30 - 40 lbs. of holding force so the door can be closed manually. When the fire alarm system is triggered, power to the electromagnet cuts off so that a door closer can then close the door. This system has been approved by both the California Fire Marshall and the City of New York's MEA index set by the Department of Buildings. The Flush Wall Mount Electromagnetic Door Holder can also be used on private offices to hold the door open until it is released by a remote switch.
Features of the ABH Manufacturing 2600 Single Electric Floor Mount Door Holder:
- UL and ULC listed for smoke barrier or labeled fire doors.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
- Power failure automatically releases the door.
- 30 - 40 lbs. holding force.
- Tri-Voltage: can be wired for 12 VDC, 24 VAC/DC, or 120 VAC with a battery back-up.
- Easy wire installation with quick insert connector.
- Armature is thru-bolted for security and can be provided with any projection required.
- Armature extensions available for unlimited projections and/or 120° Swivel Extension.
- Armature design will compensate for centerline misalignment up to 1/4" with double swivel and pivoting ball.
- All metal construction.
- Comes packaged with all mounting hardware and a 1" extension rod.
- 2 year limited warranty.
Specifications of the Flush Mounted Electric Door Holder: