Global Grade 2 Crash Bar Exit Device
Global Series ED-301 crash bar style exit devices are suitable for medium or wide stile aluminum and hollow metal doors including store front glass doors.
They have a 1" diameter round cross bar that will fit doors up to 36" wide and can be field sized to accommodate narrow doors.
Also available: Wide Door Crash Bar Exit Device
Features and Specifications for the Global ED-301 Crash Bar Exit Device:
- Mount Width: 2-5/32"
- Mount Height: 7-15/16"
- Material: 1" diameter round steel cross bar, stainless steel springs
- Latch: 1-1/4" wide x 7-1/4" long with 1/2" stainless throw
- Backset: 2-3/32" from face of stop to center line of device
- Strike: Rim mounted roller strike with shim
- Projection: 4-1/2"
- Stile: 2-5/32" minimum
- Handing: Non Handed (Reversible for Left or Right Hand Doors)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- Door Width: Up to 36"
- Mounting Height: Recommended installation at 39-13/32" from floor to center line of latch or strike assemblies
- Fasteners: Furnished with sheet metal, machine screws and shoulder mounting studs with set screws
- Cylinder: Optional Rim Cylinder or Mul-T-Lock High Security Rim Cylinder
- Dogging: Inside - thumbturn dogging
- Grade 2
- UL Listed (45R7) for Panic Hardware
- Manufactures Warranty: 1 Year
Available Exterior Trim:
- Rim Cylinder Lock: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked.
- High Security Rim Cylinder: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked.
- Escutcheon Plate Keyed Classroom Lever: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key. Escutcheon Plate (2-1/2" wide x 8-7/8" high) with ADA compliant Lever.
This Exit Device is available in Aluminum or Duronotic (Dark Bronze) finish.