Baldwin PD006-PRIV, Santa Monica Mortise Pocket Door Privacy Set
The Santa Monica Pocket Door Privacy Set is a wonderful way to add style to any sliding door. Because it is a privacy set, it comes with two pulls and a mortise lock that can be thrown and retracted by either the thumbturn on the interior or by turning the node on the exterior. This lockset is for privacy only and can be unlocked from the outside in case of an emergency. It is for doors with an 2-1/2 inch backsets that are at least 1.375 inches thick.
Pocket Door Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via emergency turn. Privacy locks do not offer security, they offer privacy.
Also Available Matching: Passage Set and Keyed Entry Function
Specifications of the Santa Monica Sliding Door Trim:
- Overall Width: 2.3"
- Overall Height: 5.5"
- Projection: .15"
- Cup Width: 1.5"
- Cup Height: 3.4"
- Cup Depth: .25"
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1.375"
- Mortise Case Height: 6-9/16"
- Mortise Case Width: 3/4"
- Mortise Case Depth: 3-3/8"
- Mortise Case Material: Steel
- Mortise Edge Face Height: 8"
- Mortise Edge Face Width: 1"
- Backset: 2-1/2"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Baldwin Mortise Lock Installation Template (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a privacy mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.