AHI SIG510, Stainless Steel Barn Door Kit
This 6-1/2 Foot Stainless Steel Barn Door Kit comes with everything you need to install a sliding door up to 3 feet in width and weighing up to 200 pounds. It comes packaged with a 78-inch track that is suitable for hanging a single wood door. Along with the anti-jump design that will keep the sliding door from easily falling off the track, the SIG510 kit includes a stainless steel ball bearing wheel assembly to ensure an ultra-smooth, nearly silent operation. This sliding door mounting kit is available in satin stainless steel, oil rubbed bronze, and matte black finishes. Since it is made out of stainless steel, you can be certain it is designed to withstand the test of time, just like the unfailing appeal of the barn door itself.
Features of the Sliding Barn Door Installation Kit:
- Comes with all necessary hardware to install wood barn door.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Nylon covered wheel for silent operation.
- Ball bearing wheel for a long lasting, smooth operation.
- Anti-jump wall mounting brackets.
- The track-mounted door stops have rubber bumpers so they will not damage the doors.
Specifications of the 78 Inch Stainless Steel Barn Door Kit:
- 1 Stainless Steel 78" Track
- 2 Stainless Steel Roller Assemblies
- 5 Stainless Steel Wall Mounts
- 2 Stainless Steel Track End Caps
- 2 Stainless Steel Door Stops
- 1 Stainless Steel Floor Mounted Door Guide
- All necessary installation hardware.
In case of a doorway larger than 3 feet, custom length tracks up to 10 feet are available. Please Contact Us with your requirements or if you have any questions.
No matter what finish you choose, the base material will be Stainless Steel.