Brass Accents D07-K539-VIC, Victorian Knob with Quaker Plate
The Victorian Glass Knob with Quaker Plate manages to be fancy without being ornate. The glass knob is a great accent to the rectangular plate, and both seem to balance the other so that the result is stunning and timeless. The Quaker Plate with Victorian Knob is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. It is adjustable for doors 1-3/8 inches thick or 1-3/4 inches thick with either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Choose from a wide array of finishes.
Also Available with More Knob and Lever Options
Specifications for the Brass Accents D07-K539-VIC Quaker Plate with Victorian Knob:
- Material: Cast Brass
- Plate Width: 2-1/4"
- Plate Height: 7"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. It does not latch and does not lock.
- Double Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of the door. They do not latch and do not lock
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. The lock is activated by a push button while turning the inside knob releases the lock. It can be opened from the outside with a small tool.