LCN 1461 Commercial Door Closer
The LCN 1461 door closer features a slimline design that fits narrow head frames and top rails. Commercial heavy duty cast iron cylinder for exceptional service life.
The LCN 1461 is UL-listed for use on fire-rated doors and is supplied standard with All Weather Hydraulic Fluid to eliminate seasonal adjustment with temperature change.
Non handed closer mounts hinge side, top jamb or parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors. Adjustable spring size 1-6 for interior doors up to 60" wide and exterior doors to 48" wide. Shipped with regular arm, a slim line plastic
cover, and self reaming and tapping mounting screws.
Features and Specifications of The LCN 1461 Door Closer
- Adjustable closing speed
- Adjustable latching speed
- Adjustable back check
- Maximum Door Size: 60" Interior / 48" Exterior
- Maximum Door Opening: Up to 180º with Regular Arm
- Maximum Door Weight: 258 lbs
- Spring Tension: Adjustable 1-6
- Tri packed for regular, top jamb or parallel arm mounting
- Non Handed
- Optional Hold Open and Cushion Arm
- Certified Grade 1 for 10 Million Cycles
- Cast Iron Housing
- Forged Steel Arm
- All Weather Fluid
- 30 Year Warranty
- UL 10C Approved
- ADA Compliant
- LCN 1461 Information (PDF)
NOTE: the standard arm shown in the upper right product image is already included.
Optional Hold-Open Arm,
Cushion Arm or
Hold-Open Cushion Arm are available if desired.