HES 5000DC630-501, Low Profile Grade 1 Electric Strike for Cylindrical Locksets in ANSI Metal Jambs
The Low Profile Electric Strike comes packaged with a 501 faceplate that makes it compatible with cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs. It is a compact, high performance electric strike designed for low profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the HES 5000DC630 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8 inch throw.
UL listed to ANSI 250.13-2003 Severe windstorm listed. Florida Building Code Approved (FL# 14307). UL1034 burglary resistant listed. ANSI/BHMA A156.31 Grade 1 certified.
Non-Handed, reversible for left or right hand doors. Can be used with wood or metal frames. Includes installation hardware and template.
Features for the HES 5000DC Low Profile Electric Strike:
- Stainless steel construction
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Tamper resistant
- Fail secure or fail safe operation.
- 5 year limited manufacture warranty
Specifications for the HES 5000DC Electric Strike with 501 Square Corner Faceplate:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Strike Body Depth: 1-1/16"
- Faceplate: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" with square corners
- Static Strength: 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength: 70 ft. lbs.
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latch bolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Non-Handed (reversible)
- HES 5000DC Specifications (PDF)