Omnia 1600F Ball Roller Catch
Ball catches are installed in the top, bottom and/or side of the door to hold them closed. An adjustable ball catch, the ball retaining cylinder threads into the catch face plate for 1/2" of adjustment. They are used in conjunction with door pull type hardware. Supplied with strike plate and mounting hardware, made of solid brass in your choice of 7 finish colors.
Specifications for the Omnia 1600F Door Ball Catch:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Catch Face Plate Length: 2-1/8"
- Catch Face Plate Width: 1"
- Catch Face Plate Depth: 1-1/4"
- Adjustment Length: 1/2"
- Strike Plate Length: 2-1/8"
- Strike Plate Width: 1-3/8"
- Corner Type: Square
- Comes packaged with mounting hardware.