Mul-T-Lock High Security Lock Ball Door Knob Lockset
MUL-T-LOCK's door locks are designed to provide superior door protection with uncompromised key control. The Key Card owner is the only person allowed to have the keys duplicated. Remove the worry about anyone making duplicates of your keys, picking or bumping your door locks.
Mul-T-Lock High Security Door Lever.
For heavy duty residential or commercial use. Complies with ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2. Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of A label (3 hours) and less, UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4'0" x 8'0". Supplied standard with 1 owner key card per key combination and 2 keys per Knob set.
Specifications: for Mul-T-Lock 206SKIKSH-PDQSVCQ Ball Door Knob
- MUL-T-LOCK's Patented Interactive Key Control System
- Bump Proof Lock Design
- Mul-T-Lock 206S Security Keyway
- UL437 Drill and Pick Resistance Cylinder
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick.
- Door Prop: Fits standard 161 door prep.
- Backsets: 2-3/4", 2-3/8", 5".
- Case: Steel, yellow chromate plate.
- Front: 2-1/4" X 1-1/8" or 2-1/4 X 1 / Stainless steel or wrought bronze.
- Strike: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4" (Standard ASA). Stainless steel, or wrought bronze.
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Trim: Ball knob. Stainless steel or wrought brass.
- Rose Diameter: 3"
- 2 Keys per Knob Set
Available Functions: for Mul-T-Lock 206SKIKSH-PDQSVCQ Ball Door Knob
- Keyed Entry (ANSI F81-2): Outside knob locked by push/turn button inside. When outside knob is locked by push button inside - key from outside or rotating inside knob unlocks outside knob. When outside knob is locked by pushing and turning the button inside - key from outside or rotating inside knob retracts the latch but does not unlock outside knob.
- Classroom (ANSI F84-2): Outside knob locked and unlocked by key. Inside knob always unlocked.
- Storeroom (ANSI F86-2): Outside knob fixed. Entry by key only. Inside knob always free (unlocked).
- Store Door (Double Cylinder)(ANSI F91-2): Outside and Inside knob locked and unlocked by key.
If ordering multiple door knob sets you can have them Key Alike (use the same key) or Keyed Different (different keys for each lock). You can also order Extra Keys Cut below if more than the standard 2 keys are required.