Mul-T-Lock High Security Lock Commercial Door Lever Lockset
Mul-T-Lock's Grade 1 commercial door locks are designed to provide superior door protection with uncompromised key control. The Key Card owner is the only person allowed to have the keys duplicated. Remove the worry about anyone making duplicates of your keys, picking or bumping your door locks.
Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2-1996, Series 4000, Grade 1. Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of A label (3 hours), UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4'0" x 8'0"
Windstorm Resistant Product Listing - ANSI A250.13-2003, ASTM E1886-02, ASTM E330-02. Outswing: 350 ft-lbs., Inswing: N/R, Design Load Rating: 1485 lbf.
Assembled in the USA meeting the requirements of the Buy American Act. Meets all applicable accessibility requirements of the ADA. These levers are heavy duty solid cast, with no plastic inserts, and fully adjustable for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" doors. Supplied standard with 1 owner key card per key combination and 2 keys per lock cylinder.
Specifications for Mul-T-Lock 206SKIKSH-PDQGTPHL Door Lever:
- MUL-T-LOCK's Patented Interactive Key Control System
- Bump Proof Lock Design
- Mul-T-Lock 206S Security Keyway
- UL437 Drill and Pick Resistance Cylinder
- ADA (America Disabilities Act) Compliant
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick doors.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 161 door prep.
- Backsets: 2-3/4"
- Case: Heavy duty zinc die-cast, investment cast and chromated cold rolled steel mechanism. Billet steel spindles.
- Front: 2-1/4" X 1-1/8" Beveled 1/8" on 2".
- Strike: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4" (Standard ASA). Stainless steel, or wrought bronze.
- Rose Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Lever Projection: 3"
- Lever Length: 5-1/2"
- Latchbolt: 9/16" throw. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Trim: Philadelphia levers solid zinc diecast.
Available Functions: for Mul-T-Lock Grade 1 High Security Lock Commercial Leversets
- Keyed Entry (ANSI F81): Outside lever locked by push/turn button inside. When outside lever is locked by push button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning the button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts the latch but does not unlock outside lever.
- Classroom (ANSI F84): Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
- Storeroom (ANSI F86): Outside lever fixed. Entry by key only. Inside lever always free (unlocked).
- Office Entry (ANSI F82): Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Push button locking inside. Turning inside lever unlocks outside.
- Classroom Security (Double Cylinder)(ANSI F110): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side. Key in either lever locks and unlocks outside lever. Inside lever always free.
- Store Door (Double Cylinder)(ANSI F91): Outside and Inside lever locked and unlocked by key from either side.
If ordering multiple door locks you can have them Key Alike (use the same key) or Keyed Different (different keys for each lock). You can also order Extra Keys Cut below if more than the standard 2 keys are required.