Baldwin DEL-TSR, Del Mar Handleset with Traditional Square Interior Trim
The Del Mar Handleset comes with a matching square rose for the interior trim, making it a great choice for contemporary homes. With its finger on the pulse of the hottest look in home décor, this front door handle is a popular choice for designers and homeowners alike. It is backed by a lifetime manufacture's warranty and a 25 year finish warranty. It is available in single, double, or dummy cylinder functions with any of 6 interior trim options and an array of beautiful finish choices so that you can select the best fit for your personal style and your needs. The Del Mar Handleset with Traditional Square Interior Trim will fit doors with thicknesses between 1-3/4 inches and 2-1/2 inches and it comes with an adjustable latch for 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Features of the Baldwin Reserve Collection Del Mar Handleset:
- Fits 2-1/8" cross bore for both deadbolt and grip with a 1" edge bore for both grip latch and deadbolt latch.
- Baldwin C-Keyway.
- Latch: square corner adjustable
- Strike: square corner
- Brass deadbolt features 1" throw. Grip offers 1/2" passage/privacy function bolt.
- Deadbolt tested to exceed ANSI-BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Del Mar Entranceset with Square Rose Interior Trim:
- Exterior Overall Length: 16-13/16"
- Exterior Top Plate Width: 2-11/16"
- Exterior Top Plate Length: 9-1/2"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 2-8/9"
- Interior Deadbolt Width: 2-5/8" square
- Single Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-7/16"
- Double Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Interior Trim Rose Width: 2-19/32" square
- Distance between Deadbolt and Lever Latch: 5-1/2" c.c.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates handleset latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a knob. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.