FAL-19-V-EO-SP28, Surface Vertical Rod Panic Device for Narrow Stile Doors
This touch bar style exit device is suitable for wood, hollow metal or Aluminum Narrow Stile Doors that are 1-3/4” thick. Meets ANSI grade 1 requirements. The Narrow Stile Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device comes with deadlocking top latch retention and square bolt at bottom and is UL listed for B label fire door installations.
Features of the Falcon 19-V-EO-SP28 Narrow Stile Storefront Door Surface Vertical Rod:
- ANSI Grade 1 rating
- Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of B label (1-1/2 hours).
- Comes packaged with all mounting hardware.
Specifications of the Storefront Door Surface Vertical Rod:
- Finish: powder-coated Aluminum
- Projection: 2-1/2” max., 1-7/8” dogged
- Stile: Minimum Stile 1-3/4” fits doors up to 34" wide. For doors with minimum stiles of 2-1/4", fits doors up to 36" wide.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4” thick
- Door Height: Up to 8 ft (field sizeable)
- Top Latch: stainless steel 3/4” throw
- Bottom Latch: square bolt 1/2” throw
- Dogging: 1/2" turn hex key in touch bar
- Handing: Field Reversible
Sold Individually. Packaged as Exit Device Only - No Trim.