Omnia D12012, Contemporary Stainless Steel Loft Entryset
The Brushed Stainless Steel Loft Handleset is available in single and double cylinder functions. It is made out of stainless steel with a brushed (satin) finish. This modern front door lock is 10-9/16 inches long and 2-3/8 inches wide. The Contemporary Stainless Steel Loft Entryset is available in dummy, single cylinder, and double cylinder functions.
Also available matching Contemporary Door Lever
Features of the Contemporary Stainless steel Lockset:
- Keyway: Schlage "C"
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Will fit narrow stiles. For Door with a 2-3⁄8” backset, stile width can be as narrow as 3-5⁄8”
Specifications for the Omnia D12012 Contemporary Lever Lockset:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Backplate Height 10-9/16"
- Backplate Width: 2-3/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing: 5-1/2" Center to Center (distance between deadbolt and lever latch)
- Doors Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact Us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with saw-proof Insert.
- Strike: "T" strike
- Each set contains door levers, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the handleset latch. The deadbolt is key operated from both the exterior ad the interior.