Emtek 5108P, Providence Keyed Knob with #8 Arched Rose
The Keyed Providence Knobset has a traditional half-round shape that has been a classic for many years. It is stylish and easy to grip; but maybe best of all, it is easy to care for and install. The Keyed Providence Knob with Arched Rosette will fit standard door preparations. It will fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches and 2-3/4 inches that are 1-1/4 inches to 2-3/4 inches thick. The keyed entry is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior while a dummy knob is just for looks and does not latch nor lock.
Features and Specifications for the Emtek Traditional Half Round Knob with Arched Rose:
- Knob Diameter: 2-5/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-11/16"
- Rose Height: 4-7/16"
- Rose Width: 2-9/16"
- Rose Thickness: 3/4"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, keys, door latch, and strike plate.
- Dummy: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.