LCN 4211C, ADA Compliant Vandal Resistant Door Closer with Heavy Duty Cushion Arm
The LCN 4211-CUSH Vandal Resistant Closer with Heavy Duty Cushion-Stop arm is a high security door closer that is specially designed to minimize tampering and vandalism. Features like the forged steel parallel arms and heavy gauge metal security covers make this closer ideal not only for high-traffic applications, but specifically for vandal prone, institutional, and correctional facilities. The Vandal Resistant Door Closer is built to last, and has passed 10,000,000 cycles in independent testing. It meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements and is UL Listed as well as ADA compliant.
Features and Specifications of LCN 4211-CUSH Vandal Resistant Door Closer:
- Standard 4211C series closer shipped with Cush-Stop arm (non hold-open), metal security cover, and TORX Machine Screw pack.
- Closer mounts parallel arm.
- The LCN 4211 is ADA Compliant.
- UL listed
- 30 Year Warranty
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, Grade 1.
*Important When selecting Door Hand for this door closer:
1. Stand on the Push Side of the door, facing the door.
2. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Left", choose "Left Hand Door".
3. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Right", choose "Right Hand Door".