Weslock 3700P, Modern Utica Lever
The Utica contemporary door lever features a rectangular rose and rectangular lever handle. This door lever is not only contemporary but its unique shape is ultra sleek making it an excellent choice for those who like a more minimalistic look. Available in your choice of oil rubbed bronze or satin nickel finishes. The Utica Lever With Rectangular Woodward Rose is adjustable to fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches. The backset is also adjustable for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches with a removable faceplate.
This modern styled lever is from the Weslock Elegance Collection which features lifetime finish and mechanical warranties.
Features of the Utica Lever With Rectangular Woodward Rose:
- Keyed entry function meets ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 cylindrical lock standards.
- Rose and lever material: Zinc Diecast
- Adjustable latches include removable faceplates.
- 5-pin lock cylinder for entry function.
- Removable door lever prevents scratching during installation.
- Panic-proof keyed entry and privacy functions - one turn of interior lever unlocks and opens door.
- Push-button locking rosette.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
- Fully ADA Compliant
Specifications of the Weslock Utica Lever With Rectangular Woodward Rose:
- Lever Style: Rectangular
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/4"
- Rose Style: Rectangular
- Rose Height: 5"
- Rose Width: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplate
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" cross hole and 1" edge hole
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock. Door lever operates latch from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking for privacy. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy lock; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt.
- Keyed Entry (keyed lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. Locked and unlocked by a key from the outside and push button on interior rose. Turning inside lever will release lock and retract latchbolt.