Emtek 8050M, Retro Milano Lever with Round Rose
The Milano Lever with Regular Rose is wonderfully retro lever that will add a sense of style to any room of your home. Although this leverset has a contemporary feel, it still manages to have an elegance that keeps it rooted in traditional beauty. The Milano Lever with Regular Rosette with fit 1-1/4 inch to 3 inch doors with a 2-3/8 inch or a 2-3/4 inch backset.
Features of the Traditional Milano Door Leverset:
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Lever is surface mounted (rosette screws to the door's face).
- Solid brass lever and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the Milano Lever with Regular Round Rosette:
- Material: Brass
- Lever Length: 4-5/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/4"
- Clearance: 1-7/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4 - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Levers are Handed. Handing Guide