Baldwin Estates Collection 5101 Lever With 5048 Rosette
Forged out of solid brass, the Baldwin 5101 Clawfoot leverset is designed with heavy influence from the old world. The unique shape is reminiscent of a time when elegance and embellishment graced everything. Today, favoring that antique look through the use of the Clawfoot Lever with Rose adds a warmth and richness to any home. This leverset will fit 1-3/8 inch and 1-3/4 inch door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
Features of the Baldwin 5101 Clawfoot Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Fits 2-1/8" standard door preparation.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
- 5048 roses is designed to conceal a 2-1/8" door hole.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Clawfoot Lever:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Lever Length: 3-5/8"
- Overall Projection: 2-3/4"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on the rosette. An emergency release function allows the lever to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.