24" Modern Square Door Pull
This 24 Inch Square Door Pull is very versatile; it is available with thru-bolt mounting, surface mounting, or back-to-back mounting when you buy 2 pulls. The sleek design makes it a favorite among contemporary home designers and the price makes it a favorite for home owners. It is available in satin nickel, polished chrome, or oil rubbed bronze finishes. While the center to center measurement is 24 inches, this square door handle has an overall length of 24-3/4 inches.
6" Square Pull,
8" Square Pull, and
18" Square Pull
Specifications and Features of the Square 24" Center to Center Door Pull:
- Overall Length: 24-3/4"
- Mounting Length: 24" Center to Center
- Pull Diameter: 3/4" Square Tubing
- Overall Projection: 2-13/32"
- Clearance: 1-5/8"
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls. When ordering Thru-Bolted Mounting for Glass, order (2) Screw Covers