Baldwin Estates Collection 5060 Knob With 5062 Rosette
Made of solid brass, the quality made Baldwin Beaded Knob and matching rose is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. There are few door knobs that look as alluring and elegant as the Beaded Round Rose with Beaded Oval Knob does; and the regal appearance is only heightened by the 7 available finishes--all of them beautiful. It will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Features of the Baldwin 5060 Oval Beaded Knobset:
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Traditional Beaded Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 1.75" - will NOT cover standard 2-1/8" bore
- Knob Length: 2.6"
- Knob Width: 1.375"
- Overall Projection: 2.1"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.