Baldwin Estates Collection 5025 Knob With 5048 Rosette
This solid brass egg knobset made by Baldwin has a simple design that makes it perfect for almost any style home. This knobset will fit a 1-3/8 inch thick door with a 2-3/8 inch backset. Concealed mounting means that the sleek look is not interrupted by unsightly screws; and because it is made by Baldwin out of solid brass, you know that it is made with attention to both style and quality.
Features of the Baldwin 5025 Egg Knobset:
- Fits 2-1/8" standard door preparation.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
- Latches include anti-friction insert for smooth operation
Specifications of the Solid Brass Egg Knob:
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Knob Length: 2-1/2"
- Knob Width: 1-1/2"
- Overall Projection: 2.25"
- Backset: 2-3/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on rose. An emergency release function allows the knob to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.