Baldwin RAD, Arch Rose Deadbolt
The Rustic Arched Deadbolt has a covered cylinder that puts it over to top for elegance. It is available in dark bronze and white bronze finishes and both has a 25 year warranty. The Baldwin Reserve Rustic Arch Deadbolt will fit most pre-drilled doors. It will accommodate both 2-3/4 inch and 2-3/8 inch backsets as well as doors 1-3/4 inches to 2-1/2 inches thick. A grade 2 lock, this traditional deadbolt has a lifetime mechanical warranty.
Features of the Classic Arched Deadbolt with Covered Cylinder:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Baldwin 5 pin C keyway.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- One inch throw deadbolt.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Reserve Rustic Arch Deadbolt:
- Exterior Width: 2-11/16"
- Exterior Length: 3-5/8"
- Exterior Projection: 1-1/16"
- Interior Width: 2-11/16"
- Interior Length: 3-7/16"
- Interior Projection, Single Cylinder: 1-7/16"
- Interior Projection, Double Cylinder: 1-1/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Cylinder: Deadbolt is operated by a thumbturn on the interior and a key from the exterior
- Double Cylinder: Deadbolt is operated by a key from both the interior and the exterior