Baldwin TAP-RSR, Taper Lever with Rustic Square Rose
A beautiful mixture of old and new, the Taper Lever with Rectangular Rose has a timeless feel that is great for any modern home. It is available in keyed entry, passage, privacy, and dummy functions. Choose from either dark bronze or white bronze finishes. The Taper Lever will fit doors 1-3/8 inches to 2-1/2 inches thick with either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Features of the Taper Lever:
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch
- Latch Bolt: 1/2"
- Strike: square corner
- Keyed entry features the Baldwin 5-pin tumbler C keyway.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Reserve Taper Lever with Rectangular Rose:
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Projection: 2-7/16"
- Keyed Entry Projection: 2-1/4"
- Rose Width: 2-5/8"
- Rose Length: 4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Latchbolt: 1/2"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: Non-working levers. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.
Sold Individually. Interior roses and Half Dummy roses have exposed screws.