Baldwin RUS-RSR, Half Round Rustic Knob with Rectangular Rose
As part of Baldwins' Reserve Collection, The Rustic Knob with Rustic Rectangular Rose is backed by a lifetime mechanical warranty. It is designed to be easy to install and will fit most pre-drilled doors that are 1-3/8 inches up to 2-1/2 inches thick with 2-3/4 inch or 2-3/8 inch backsets. This half-round knob is available in either dark bronze or white bronze finishes. Choose from a keyed entry, passage, privacy, or dummy functions.
Features of the Rustic Half-Round Knob:
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch
- Latch Bolt: 1/2"
- Strike: square corner
- Keyed entry features the Baldwin 5-pin tumbler C keyway.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Reserve Rustic Knob with Rustic Square Rose:
- Knob Diameter: 2-11/32"
- Projection: 2-7/32"
- Keyed Entry Projection: 2-3/16"
- Rose Width: 2-5/8"
- Rose Length: 4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Latchbolt: 1/2"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: Non-working knobs. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.
Sold Individually. Interior roses and Half Dummy roses have exposed screws.