Baldwin ELK-RAR, Arched Elkhorn Handleset with Matching Rustic Arched Rose
A big entrance set, the Elkhorn measures 18-3/4 inches long. It is available to fit doors 1-3/4 inches thick to 2 inches thick, or 2 inches thick to 2-1/2 inches thick. The adjustable latch allows for backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. Choose from a dark bronze finish or a white bronze finish--both of which have a 25 year warranty. As part of Baldwin's Reserve Collection, the Full Escutcheon Elkhorn Handleset has a lifetime mechanical warranty. It is available as a single cylinder, double cylinder, or full dummy with your choice of 3 rustic interior knobs or levers.
Features of the Baldwin Reserve Elkhorn Handleset:
- Fits 2-1/8" cross bore for both deadbolt and grip with a 1" edge bore for both grip latch and deadbolt latch.
- Baldwin C-Keyway.
- Latch: square corner adjustable
- Strike: square corner
- Brass deadbolt features 1" throw. Grip offers 1/2" passage/privacy function bolt.
- Deadbolt tested to exceed ANSI-BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Elkhorn Covered Deadbolt Handleset:
- Exterior Overall Length: 18-3/4"
- Exterior Overall Width: 2-15/16"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 3-1/16"
- Interior Deadbolt Width: 2-11/16"
- Interior Deadbolt Length: 3-7/16"
- Single Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-7/16"
- Double Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Interior Trim Rose Width: 2-11/16"
- Interior Trim Rose Length: 4-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates handleset latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a knob. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.