Baldwin ADI-RAR, Adirondack Handleset with Arched Interior Rose
The Adirondack Entryset has a rustic appearance that is quickly becoming very popular in the world of home decor. This handleset has a covered deadbolt. It is available in either a dark bronze (pictured) or a white bronze finish. The Adirondack Handleset will fit standard 2-1/8 inch pre-drilled doors with 1-3/4 inch - 2-1/2 inch thicknesses. The adjustable latch allows it to fit 2-3/8 inch backsets as well as 2-3/4 inch backsets. A grade 2 lock, it is backed by a lifetime warranty and a 25 year finish warranty. Choose from single cylinder, double cylinder, or dummy functions.
Features of the Bronze Adirondack Entrance Set:
- Fits 2-1/8" cross bore for both deadbolt and grip with a 1" edge bore for both grip latch and deadbolt latch.
- Baldwin C-Keyway.
- Latch: square corner adjustable
- Strike: square corner
- Brass deadbolt features 1" throw. Grip offers 1/2" passage/privacy function bolt.
- Deadbolt tested to exceed ANSI-BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Reserve Collection Adirondack Handleset:
- Exterior Deadbolt Width: 2-11/16"
- Exterior Deadbolt Length: 3-7/8"
- Interior Deadbolt Width: 2-11/16"
- Interior Deadbolt Length: 3-7/16"
- Single Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-7/16"
- Double Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Exterior Handleset Length (without deadbolt): 12-1/16"
- Exterior Handleset Length center to center (without deadbolt): 8-13/32"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 3-1/8"
- Interior Trim Rose Width: 2-11/16"
- Interior Trim Rose Length: 4-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates handleset latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a knob. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.